Luxtime collects limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available whenever you visit our website. This log information includes your browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our services.
When purchasing, we require that you enter some personal information, including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. We may also request your credit card or other payment information depending on your payment preferences. For credit card purchases, this information is sent to your credit card issuing authority for verification and authorisation.
Our site may use "cookies" to enhance User experience. Luxtime does this by storing your "top five" diamond choices and your "shopping cart" in cookies. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, the above mentioned Luxtime features will not function properly without cookies.
We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. Luxtime collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service, your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To improve our Site, we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions, we may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our site.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
The sites displayed as search results or linked to by Luxtime services are developed by people over whom Luxtime exercises no control. These other sites may place their own cookies on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information.
Changes to this Policy