Globemaster Co-Axial Chronometer
Model No. : 220.127.116.11.02.001
Price: Sold Out
ENQUIRY TO BUY Omega Globemaster Co-Axial Chronometer
ENQUIRE ABOUT Omega Globemaster Co-Axial Chronometer
Brand New Watches
All brand new watches purchased from Luxtime are guaranteed to be original genuine articles.
The watches we offer are sourced from local and international authorized dealers, authorized
agents and from trusted 3rd party suppliers. All brand new watches comes with original box,
paper and international warranty card.
All pre-owned watches are graded by
i. Mint (Rating: 9/10)
ii. Excellent (Rating: 6 to 8/10)
iii. Good (Rating: 1 to 5/10)
We make an effort to display multiple high resolution images of the actual watch in order to
accurately portray the true condition. We further make an effort to accurately describe the overall
condition of the watch so that customers can get a feel of what the overall condition is in real life.
Every watches that we offer has gone through an accuracy test, a water resistance test and general
cleaning of the case. At times we might have the watch refinished, in which case we will make sure
to disclose that in the description. We accept trades and we actively buy pre-owned and vintage watches.
Packaging & Shipping
All watches from Luxtime are professionally packed that ensures a well secured package
when it arrives at your doorstep. We only use renowned worldwide courier service for our
shipping and all shipment will be accompanied with a tracking number to track your product.
|Condition||Brand new in box|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Band/Strap||Dark Grey Crocodile Strap|
Additional Information :
- Omega Co-Axial Calibre 8900.
- Approx. 60hrs power reserve.
- A medallion with Omega's Constellation emblem, an image of an observatory surrounded by a polished sky marked with eight symbolic stars.
- Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS) certified Master-Chronometer. The finished watch, whose movement is a COSC chronometer, passes tests that replicate real-life wearing conditions. The METAS certification tests water resistance, precision and magnetic resistance to 15,000 gauss.
- The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.